(10) steps to defer a Roof Replacement
1) Make the commitment!
2) Complete regular roof evaluations, twice is preferred (Spring and Fall).
3) Maintain a roof access log for accountability.
4) Asses exterior and interior conditions.
5) Complete a leak survey with a site representative.
6) Asses roof and metal flashing.
7) Keep roof areas free from debris, especially drainage points.
8) Replace failed sealant with new.
9) Follow through with recommended repairs.
10) Document results. Keep your documents handy!
Comments are closed.
Alliance Roofing is Canada's leading flat roofing contractor.